2010/10/20

Delicious fruit salad

I like to eat Western food, but not for steak, but the delicious fruit salad. Off today, my mother and I decided to make a pot of fruit salad.

Mom first cut, round, yellow tomatoes, then cut the big big red tomatoes, bright red apples and then cut, final cut yellow pears. I see in the next watering. Unfortunately, less green cucumber, cucumber if there is definitely more beautiful.
medical malpractice lawyers new york auto accident attorney kansas personal injury attorney
I'm eager to see the edge of my mother to give me a task: mixed fruit. Too easy! I put all the fruit in a large bowl, then pour Rusha La sauce, and then began to mix up a large spoon. But these fruits do not seem to hear my words a little, while a piece of apple jumped out, while they slipped out of a tomato, put them to mix evenly so easy ah!

Fruit salad finally ready, I can not wait to taste a little, eat good! It tastes sweet in the heart, because this is my own labor.

没有评论:

发表评论