2010/4/21

Hates few when goes to the used book

Recent unit competition, know the exam This book quickly to see the fire and promote efforts to find and see what, if the vast seas, no goals and direction, This usually does not regret to do more reading, learn a lot, time in the absence of significance of the daily chores of boring to spend, without leaving a trace, empty brain. A process, not have to, if accumulated to pay more attention, to learn a lot, that does not mean now so embarrassed, can not find the clue for the frustration, really, "to use the book hates few when goes."

Since graduating to the present, has 13 years, ten years, equivalent to junior high to high school from primary to university time, and if this 10 year time-use them, it will be a qualitative leap. I recall my students to go abroad to go abroad, study abroad students, the students learned a few days ago from high school, that has a collective activities in the school singing "olive tree" of the girl, now a professor at Beijing University; that talking a Sichuan dialect, in my book on graduate said to me, "the College Entrance Examination in math, 115 points A focus should be full of confidence to face the future," the roommate, now a university professor in the United States; the sub- and high I almost always confident roommate Joe, now a Canadian research institutions ...... why the former with a starting point, they can have such accomplishments, but I stalled it ? ! Major reason is that I slack off learning, but they never did stop trying. More busy these days taking the time to read, just realized that I had wasted their time, others seize the time, was never giving up and so have different achievements, and I time is spent in a meaningless routine trivia, not to study as a kind of lifestyle that they are embarrassed today. I remember when I graduated from Tsinghua University with a graduate students in a conversation, a dialogue this life only, other words I can not remember, only one word on my mind, that is to me to read. If I listened to his words, whatever the position, never give up learning, I will not have mingled to test and we have to show the point of a difficult jobs. If my students know I am not marking time before even the way back, Kuaizenmexiang, which is why I always fear that someday somewhere unexpected encounter and see the way my confusion, I will He Yan to right. Ah shame!

Days passed, I almost day by day aging, life half the time has passed, half of the former half is hard to study, spend half the time in the commonplace, and the second will be like? Good times will not come back, carefree childhood, juvenile fantasy, romantic and warm youth is gone forever. I do not know when, his head quietly grown a gray hair, wrinkles and slowly climbed the forehead, dark brown spots are annoying blind face toward me to make some noise, life could be so cruel to a heart full of fantastic air sentimental girl becomes powerless today's "Huanglian Po", sad ah!

Hope that from now on, to learn from more books, more learning, so when the old recollection of events, will not be rendered helpless and sad regret, as long as the worthy life to suffice.

florida accident attorney Mortgage Loans Bad Credit beverly hills plastic surgery

没有评论:

发表评论