2010/3/26

Chinese girls do not gullible! Black

The past two years to a lot of black Africans in Guangzhou, and many black women to follow the Chinese behind.
A foreign national conditions and national conditions of China is not the same, and for them as long as the have money buy air tickets and visas and the like can go to any place they think of it as long as the 15000 That's enough, so they only have 20000 money can come to China. Chinese people do not like, there are 50,000 may not be able to go abroad.
Therefore, every person in China does not have the money, even more than the Chinese people still poor. But they will blow, saying that they big business, very rich, he was in their country has a large, beautiful house, where his brother and sisters to work at home how to how, but he did not girlfriend in their country, where there is no, thus attracted many Chinese girls in the letter of their ignorance, then, coupled with the bombing of sugar-coated bullets in less than a week will be occupied.
Girls, if you do not have contact with them, pay attention to. If you have contact with them, and to be careful that they get money Pianse still, do not dream of the future birth to a half-breed, mostly foreigners come here to do business, such as passing, Dailiaoyixia left, no money and will not take you away, if we want to take away your fears is also possible that birds do not shit --- The place where the black woman married to bad if it tried.
As far as I know, a lot of black's girlfriend does not know English, I guess we do not go looking to find my Posts. Because a lot of black people to take their mobile phone information to ask me his "wife" was issued to him What do you mean? The information from their point of view, it is estimated that he often sent messages: Honey, I love you, and I marry you? I will take a good for you. Even said that I would die without you, I would like to commit suicide like the ~~~~~~~~ I saw moved me
I just know a black man, when asked what he has done business, I say we do air, and then passing him a card, he said he did not go by air, he made up his shipping, he has done a great business, air transport can not be issued. Oh, was later learned that he had no money to afford air hair, doing business is able to buy two to three hundred pieces of clothing to those cheap stock. They will boast that if he bought 50 pieces of clothing today, he will, and you say he bought 500 pieces of clothing, it pieces of his black coat, he would say 300 yuan, in short, the price increases several times to prove that he has money is money.
I say they do not have water, they say that there are a lot a lot of water, I would say that they often do not ionize, they say, where every day of electricity, they will tell you how beautiful storage of their country, how rich, how free, unlike the Chinese there are many other restrictions. Meat every day. I once asked a black man: Africa is not a few women, he contends: No, there are many and have a job? I asked: So why you come here who are not married? He ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girls, making friends Do not hurt himself, once a black man called me to translate a message, the content something like this: I'm pregnant my husband knew something, he fought back from a place I Bianti injury, but also smashed cell phone ~ ~ ~~~~~~ I had no strength to even get out of bed, I do not want one should assume, I beg you to send some money to come to me this child and medical bills wiped out my bank account is ~~~~~~.
This is true, I am not against free love. However, if you have contacts with foreigners, will have to be careful, do not let them cheat your feelings and money, a lot of people who come here have no money, and even food are all the questions and did not have many of them the habit of saving money, there is a min spend hours today will be 100 yuan to buy something to eat, play, and can be chic to chic, no money tomorrow, repeat, do not expect him to have plans save money. They should not expect that you will be together after the big money business.
Well, that is lying deceptive Pianse more examples of obtaining property by deception.

Perhaps some black people think he is a good man ,~~~~~ Of course, if I did not survey for more than three generations of his ancestors is not the letter

florida accident attorney Mortgage Loans Bad Credit beverly hills plastic surgery

没有评论:

发表评论